Friday, March 8, 2013

The Wonderful People in Petals Class

Hey friends!

This is Emily here. I started volunteering at the ARC of Orange County about a year and a half ago, and I honestly think it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I look forward to Petals class so much that Wednesdays have quickly become my absolute favorite day of the week. My favorite thing about Petals class is the fantastic people I have met. Everyone is so friendly and nice, and knowing that you are contributing to great work makes the connections you make stronger. I wanted to dedicate this blog post to the beautiful participants of Petals class!

 Everyone working hard!



 Annie, Nancy, and Seth. We're all friends here!
 Adam doing great work arranging the roses!
 Ewan and Adam showing off their finished work!
 Lee and Ewan make an awesome pair!
 The twining assembly line!
 Melissa puts a smile on everyone's faces when she creates her own flower arrangement.
 Annie and Nancy are the best of friends.
Best friends in the making!

It's clear from the wonderful pictures that the sense of community in Petals class is very strong. We all love each other!

Till next time,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment