Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Testimonials

It is great to hear feedback from people who have been effect by Petals class. It makes what we do worth it! Here are some wonderful comments from people who have seen and loved our flowers.


1  Dear Arc of Orange County,
I am writing to thank you for the beautiful flower arrangements that are decorating the tables at Foster's.  They are gorgeous.  I love the creativity that went into each of the vases and the flower combinations and arrangements.  You clearly have talented and skills artisans creating these flower arrangements. Thank you for brightening my day.  I think I am going to take one home with me so thank you for your random act of kindness! With gratitude, Debbie Horwitz

Hi! I was just at Fosters and saw the beautiful flowers you all had out and wanted to say thank you for making my day! I hit a low point today and your flowers totally cheered me up! You guys are wonderful! - J

How touched my mother and family was to receive the very beautiful and thoughtful flower arrangement today. They are filled with white roses, white star lillies and have already filled the house with fragrance. - Anonymous

We're so happy you enjoyed the flowers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment