Monday, November 4, 2013

Participant Spotlight: Beth

This week's participant spotlight has been involved in Arc activities and has worked for The Arc for a little more than eight years. She has a wonderful spunky attitude, and is a great Petals class member!


Beth at Petals class.


Name: Beth

Birthday:
November 19th

How long have you been involved with The Arc?
"Eight years"

Favorite flower:
"I like all of them, but the purple ones are especially my favorite."

Why do you like working and participating in programs at The Arc?
"I like working at The Arc because of the people there; they are the nicest people."

What else do you do at The Arc?
"I also participate in Cooking class, take picture of classes and events and help in the office sometimes. I also make some of the twig vases for Petals class."

What are your other hobbies?
"Swimming at the pool, bowling and walking"

Do you have any pets?
"I have a dog named Pepper. He's all black and very cute, but sometimes he can be a nut."


One of the twig vases Beth created!



No comments:

Post a Comment